Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Approval of "Institute of Pharmacy, HCPG College, by "Pharmacy Council of India"


13th March 2011.
08:00 PM


I was busy in some desk work, suddenly my land-line phone started ringing. I picked up the cradle, I heard the voice of Prof. O.P.Tiwari, principal of my college and moreover, he is a philosopher, guide and friend for me. It is MR. Tiwari who brought me to this college from BBDNITM, Lucknow.

He congratulated me for the approval of the college by PCI. It was really a great news for us. I would also like to congratulate all the faculties whose hard work and dedication made it to happen. Last but not least I would also like to pay my gratitude to Mr. A. K. Srivastava, Associate Professor, Dept. of Pharmaceutis, IT, BHU, Varanasi for the help in this regard.

I have already uploaded the screen shot of the same for your perusal.
         Unique Identification Number of PCI

No comments: