Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Institute of Pharmacy, HCPG College, Bawan Beegha, Varanasi.


8rth March 2011, 08:30 PM

It was a very hectic day.I was preparing the lectures of Pharm. Biotechnology and Pharm. Marketing Management that is an elective paper. I took the lectures of final semester of B.Pharm.

I finished the classes at around 12:10 PM. I came to my room. Mr. Lalit Pratap Singh was there in the room. Mr. Lalit to whom I fondly call as LP was my student turned colleague greeted me. A jolly natured person from Bhabhua, Bihar. A postgraduate in Pharmacy with specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry.Let me tell that Lalitji is very fond of food specially non veg and chicken is his weakness. Mr. L. P. Singh

He has seen my blog and congratulated me. It was his request that I am writing about my college leaving the "History and Evolution of Pharmacy." Mr. Lalit is having lot of regards and affection for seniors.

Moreover I would like to show the photograph of my college and some of my colleagues.

No comments: